

As I mentioned before, we are not finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl. If my husband had wanted to find out, I wouldn't have had a problem with it, but somehow both of us wanted to have the surprise in the delivery room and so here we are... Our doctor told us that less than 5% of people choose, like us, not to find out. I was surprised how low that number was!
Anyways, not finding out officially or medically has not stopped us from guessing and having others guess. My husband thinks we are having a girl, but I think that is because everyone else seems to think we are having a boy!
Last week, I went to the tailor who did my wedding dress. This man is known for correctly predicting the sex of pregnant women's baby bumps. He was right with my sister in law who just had beautiful Gianna and another friend and he even told me people come to him just to have him 'guess'. He said it wasnt actually guessing, but more of a feeling he got. I went and saw him and he got a BOY feeling from me!
I have also done the chinese gender prediction calendar which came up with:
Woman's Birth Year: 1978 Month: 6 Day: 27 Time Zone: PST
Conception Year: 2006 Month: 7 Day: 4 Time Zone: PST
It's a boy! (Chinese Age 29 at Lunar month 6)
Though I have to mention that the Date of Conception used above is a total guess and could be off by days or even weeks...
I also took a gender prediction quiz at http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/gender_prediction_quiz.php
and the results were: 67% chance of having a girl!
We of course do not care what the sex of the baby is, but guessing is always fun! The picture above is the latest photo of the baby bump for your guessing pleasure!


No comments:
Post a Comment