7 years ago
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Back to work...
A few weeks ago, I started doing some work for the law firm that I used to work for as full time Associate. I am mainly doing research and projects from the house and I have been surprised at how difficult it is to actually 1- think like an adult, and 2- get something done. This morning it took me about an hour and a half to get out of the house in order to go into the office. I used to be one of those people that could be showered, dressed and out the door in under a half hour. Boy are those days gone. I had to shower and get ready, with Hudson being momentarily entertained outside the shower by his Baby Einstein mat. Then I had to get Hudson dressed, fed, changed, and then I had to pump so that he could eat when I was gone, and then get all his 'stuff' ready for my Aunt, who was watching him. Then when I got to work, all I could think about was how I HOPED he would take a bottle from my Aunt (since he has recently REFUSED to eat from a bottle-- making it rather difficult for me to leave him for more than 2 hours). Luckily, he was really good and really happy for my Aunt, even though he didnt take a bottle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hear they take the bottle when they're hungry and pretty much never when mama's boobs are around. :)
How did YOU feel about being away? Are you going back full time? Tell us the plan!
Post a Comment