This past week Hudson has turned into a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L napper. I finally understand, or at least have a taste, of what it is like to have a child that sleeps "normally." He has been taking 1 1/2 hours naps in the morning and 2 hours naps in the afternoon and it has been heaven. He has NEVER taken a two hour nap before this week -- we were lucky to get 45 minutes to an hour out of him. I am sure it is because he is crawling around and tiring himself out (and hopefully I am not jinxing it by writing about it). I almost dont know what to do with myself during all this time! I organized the closet and some of the kitchen cabinets. I am able to clean and make Hudson's food ahead of time. It has been great! Let's hope it continues!
Also - Hudson is 7 months old today! Where has the time gone?
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment