7 years ago
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Flu Season
Hudson has the flu. He is projectile vomiting all over me, multiple times a day. And the diarrhea started yesterday. So sad. I am sure he has no clue what is going on. He cannot keep anything down (except leftover breastmilk that was frozen in the freezer - which is now unfortunately all gone). Hopefully he gets better soon! In the meantime, it is kinda nice that he is snuggly and wants to be held all the time (though my arms are tired and sore).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope Hudson makes a speedy recovery. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. xoxo
Awww, I hope he gets better soon, it's so darn sad when they look up at you with those sad eyes like "help me, what is going on"! Poor little baby boy. :(
Ohhh...I have been there with a baby. It is not a fun place or somewhere I'd like to visit again. Sick kids get so much easier to take care of when they're old enough to tell you what's wrong. Hang in there. And keep plenty of cloth diapers around for wiping up messes.
Post a Comment