Monday, March 03, 2008

11 Months ~ Peek-a-Boo

Hudson is only a month away from being 1! I am excited and sad - it is so fun to have him walking around and responding (he nods yes and no) which means he is less frustrated as his communication skills improve.
And I got him a doll. I dont see anything wrong with it and it seems that all of his friends that are girls like their dolls a lot. So when I stumbled upon a male doll in a baseball uniform, I picked it up and brought it home. He doesnt like it that much - but it is good for learning. He points out the doll's nose, eyes, toes, mouth and ear.



His newest thing is Peek-a-Boo. He does it all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up over the peek-a-boo thing! He really gets a kick out of himself. Too cute.

laurenkutz said...

The peek-a-boo is too cute! He is such a happy baby. Can't wait to help celebrate his first birthday.

Anonymous said...

Look at those big teeth. He is such a big boy now!