For those of you that know me, you know that I do not like my birthday. I dont like the attention since it is based on really nothing but surviving another year. Now Mother's Day is a different story. I am FINE with celebrating Mother's Day. In fact, I enjoy it - and it is because I know that I work my butt off each and every day, often 24 hours a day. Raising a child can be difficult and never-ending work which I also happen to love and is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. So I am all about the Mother's Day celebrations!
We went to breakfast with JR's family and dinner with my family.

Hudson is really starting to play with all of his cousins and he has so much fun with them all. Here are some of the photos from dinner.




Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment