Over Memorial Day weekend we moved! Yeah! To a house with a YARD! Yeah! Those of you that know where we lived before, know that we had ZERO yard. With two dogs. And a wild child who likes to play outside. JR found the perfect place and we felt at home and settled in LONG before the boxes were unpacked. We spend all of our time hanging out in the back yard and our dogs are happier. Hudson is happier. And all of that means JR and I are happy with our move. Hudson literally wakes up in the morning and after looking around and yelling for "DADA" he asks "Owe-sigh?"... meaning he wants to go 'outside' and play.
Here are some shots from the last couple weeks:




The dogs lovin' it too...

2 comments:
Wow, that looks great. Where can I get one of those (backyard)??? I can't wait to see it.
My gosh, that yard is huge. It looks like a park. A pool and a basketball court? Geesh!
Karen
Post a Comment