7 years ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
4 Months!
My little baby is 4 months old today!! Cannon is smiling and laughing so much, as you can see from the pictures. My kids may not sleep but they sure are happy! JR thinks Cannon is trying to crawl already and swears he crawled a little earlier this evening. He says Cannon was on his stomach and put his knees up and moved about a foot across the floor. I brought my camera out but then Cannon got tired so I didnt see any of it. JR then said, "Oh no, not another one" since Hudson was active and early in the crawling and walking department too...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is getting so big! He is looking more and more like his big brother!
Cannon is too cute- and I agree with Kara, the older he gets, the more he looks like Hudson!
Post a Comment