The boat.
Notice the boys are matcching again?!
The plan is to have Cannon and Hudson nap underneath the boat. Cannon slept for 2 seconds while I took the picture then he woke up because he didnt want to miss anything. We will see if this works next time...
Cannon isnt so sure about all this...
Hudson is a little too sure about all this.
Hudson's dorky SPF 50 Nemo outfit... haha.
The story of our lives... Always at least one kid awake...usually Cannon.


3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. We are getting really excited for our trip in a couple weeks :)
What a cool boat JR. I predict that the boys will get so darn tired playing in the sun, on the boat and in the water that sleep will NOT be a problem. You and JR can relax and sip cocktails in the evenings. loves,
What cute little River Rats!! I love the new boat!
Post a Comment