Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Name is Not 'No No No'

I saw a children's shirt in a store last summer that said "My Name is Not No No NO."

I immediately thought about buying it for Hudson. I should have bought it for Hudson. His listening skills arent great yet and it can be frustrating. Those of you that know me, know I don't have that much patience (I have gotten better since having kids bit still need lots of work. If only I thought patience were a virtue and not a saying made up by someone who wanted you to wait) and would rather rationalize and discuss with Hudson but obviously a bit early for that! Instead, I am trying to pick my battles with him so that "NO HUDSON" isnt the only thing he hears from me these days. It still seems like I am constantly saying "Hudson dont color on the walls" or "Hudson, please take that pillow off your brother's face" or "Hudson stop screaming because your brother is asleep" or "Hudson dont take the straw out of your juice and pour it onto the ground" and "Hudson, your brother doesnt know how to catch yet." You can tell he is going to be trouble...he keeps us busy and he keeps us laughing.


>

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

He is such a rascal and I love it.
Also, give yourself a little more credit--you are patient, you just have a 2 year old. :)