I let the boys go down the slide alone. I told Hudson he had to hold Cannon tight, like a seat belt then I ran to the bottom and got the best photo!

The three of us.

Cannon eating dirt.

Hudson walking along the stumps.

Cannon trying to climb the ladder.

How To Go Down a Slide
By Hudson Reynolds
First, call your fans (or fan) over.

Make enough noise so your fans (or fan) see you and are focused.

Give your mommy a sweet smile that doesnt show how dangerous you are.

Go down different ways. Try new things. Dont be scared. And then go so fast your mommy cant get a picture.

No matter how you land, smile, so your mommy lets you do it again.

Make sure your fans (or fan) enjoyed and were thoroughly entertained.

Last week. Hudson's first time riding all the way to the park. And all the way home.

A couple weeks ago, Hudson wanted to go down this slide at the OC Fair. He did it twice. That is him at the top with the blue shirt on. Crazy boy.


1 comment:
This is the BEST post ever (and I love all of your posts). The boys are so happy and you are so proud of them. I love how you notice and comment on and appreciate all of their little personality traits. I wish I was at the park with you. Loves!
Post a Comment