
_____________________________________
JR to Hudson: Do you want to eat dinner at home or go out to dinner tonight?
Hudson: I want to go out.
JR: Where to?
Hudson: Paris.
JR: Paris is too far, we'd have to get on a plane. Do you know anywhere else you like to eat?
Hudson: Big Bear.
_____________________________________
Me to Hudson: We are going to get your hair cut today at that place with the train table.
Hudson: I want to get my hair cut like a super hero.
Me: A superhero?
Hudson: Yes mommy, a super hero.
_____________________________________
Me to Hudson (who is dancing around rather oddly): Hudson, do you need to go poop?
Hudson: Yes mommy. I am going to do the biggest poop ever.
_____________________________________
Hudson: Mommy, can I have a hot dog for lunch?
Me: A hot dog?!
Hudson: Yes, a hot dog will make me grow as big as a moose.
_____________________________________
Hudson: Mommy, I want the Single Ladies song on!
Me: Ok. [I put song on] Who put a ring on mommy?
Hudson: Daddy put a ring on mommy. [Then a pause while he thinks]. And mommy put a ring on Daddy too!
_____________________________________


2 comments:
sometimes I wish I had him near me daily to make me laugh my butt off!
OMG - he is hilarious!!
Post a Comment