Regardless of my feelings towards the stuff in this store, I had to admit that it was pretty amazing for the boys to see. And as much as I hate to say it, it was probably not our last trip to Prehistoric Pets.
~We started out just looking at the tourtoises from a good distance, behind a wall.

~More...but check the large monitor in the back by the window sill. His Name is Brando.

~Large boa.

~Iguana.

~Another monitor.

~Then they brought Big Red out.

~And a little baby turtle.

~And some kind of gecko or lizard...

~It jumped to Cannon's shoulder.

~And then they brought out Snowflake.



~And then I wanted to leave. But Brando was in the way...

~ He was just cruising the store. Thank goodness he was slow....at least he was acting slow. The boys didnt seem bothered though - not nearly as bothered as me.

The boys also got to watch snakes eat mice, a scorpion crawl around, they got to feed the turtles live worms and the tortoises lettuce. Everyone got a good cleaning when we got home.


1 comment:
OMG!! Such a fun visit for the boys, but I am creeped out just looking at those creatures. EEEWW! I love the pics of Cann and Hud holding hands walking past Brando. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment