Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MyGym


Cannon just started going to MyGym with Rowen and he is having so much fun. I should have started Cannon a looooong time ago... poor kid. He had so much fun there this week it made me feel guilty for not finding the time to start him sooner. Hudson and Gia used to go to MyGym together and now Cannon and Rowen get to carry on the tradition.




2 comments:

Joannah said...

Ooh, fun. Where do y'all go? I've been wanting to start Matteo too, I think he'd like it and it would be good for him.

p.s. Don't you dare feel guilty, Haha! -these kids (meaning mine too) are so spoiled with all this stuff. I don't think I did any thing like it when I was little. My Gym, Pretend City, month long Halloween celebrations, swim lessons, constant play dates and beach trips, countless trips to Disneyland before the age of 3. Our kids are lucky!

Tracy Morrison said...

How cute that they get to go together! That is so special.