So Cannon was in a mood. I wish I could bargain with him. Negotiate. I want to bribe him. I want to speak his language which basically involves screaming bloody murder until he gets what he wants. I wish he didn't LOVE timeout since he gets to sit where his big brother sits and he just thinks it is the best thing in the world. He cries when he LEAVES timeout and has the biggest smile on his face when we are headed there. I need to change this.
Cannon was a pretty easy napper until this week. He never napped for long but he went down easy before. But something has changed this week and he is fighting sleep. It is reminding me of Hudson. Not great.
Here is what happened today when I went to grab a shirt for Hudson:
And here is what happened when I went to the bathroom for two seconds:
Here's what he did while I made breakfast:
And when I went to grab a diaper:
And when I tried to get dressed (which I now have down to about 8 seconds). He then threw most of those white shirts all over the room:

Puzzles clean up is the worst because you have to organize all the separate pieces.

All the books were pulled off the book shelf. I cleaned it up before I remembered to take a picture. You will have to trust that we have a lot of books and that it wasn't fun.
You get my point. The house is a mess. I am tired of cleaning up. I am tired from not being able to leave Cannon alone for 2 seconds. I am just tired today. Just one of those days....


4 comments:
Girls date night...movie and dinner ASAP :) Hang in there mama!!
Megan Ritter
Thats is awesome! The best is Cannon on the table. Lets get together soon!-Stacey
I feel your pain! It is complete mental warfare!
If stepping back for a moment for a deep breath would just solve our problems we would find the energy to just keep on going. But while you are "taking a time out" god knows what the kids will get into.
You are in the middle of the hardest period...terrible twos with Cannon and hobbile threes with Hud. It WILL get better. I mean it has too...I can't believe that our kids are any worse than any other 2 and 3 year old??
I will take pictures of my house throught the day for your piece of mind! You are not living in a war zone...we ALL are, or at least most of us are! Between the kitchen, playroom, backyard, etc you would think I run a day care with 5 two year olds!?!?
Anyway, hang in there. Your boys are the smartest and funniest little boys. Any think....pre school is just around the corner! lol
Post a Comment