Thursday, December 02, 2010

Ready for Christmas ~ 2010


I love these photos. Even with the crying. The parents in front of us took about a half hour of santa's time. They kept re-taking the photos, looking at the pics and then putting their kids up on Santa again for another try, making the whole line wait. I dont know why, but it just doesnt bother me if kids are crying in the Santa pictures. I think it is funny. Both boys did much better with Santa this year than last year. In fact, Cannon let Santa hold him for awhile before the picture. And Hudson was talking to him about Dinosaurs. And I heard Cannon yelling "Choo-Choos!". But then Cannon started crying when Santa put him on his lap. Cannon's crying made Hudson a little nervous but the 'elf' was holding a candy cane that he really wanted so he looked at the camera and smiled. Then when we got home Hudson said "Cannon is on the naughty list with me." Not sure what Santa told him but I hope he instilled a little fear in these kids. Haha. O'well... Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I love love love it! That is too funny. Sometimes I wish I could put Hud around me more because he is one funny kid!!

Kate Alves said...

Adorable! I love the crying, too. ;)

Tracy Morrison said...

Hudson is the funniest guy I know.