Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Five

Friday was our five year anniversary. And my parents (who have the same anniversary) volunteered to watch our kids for a long weekend so we could go to Cabo. We love that Cabo is a short flight away. And if you want to see the sun in January, Cabo is the place. It was perfect. We stayed at Cabo Azul and it was amazing. Beautiful, relaxing, and everything we were looking for. We are so lucky we were able to make this little trip happen. Even though it is soooo hard to leave the kids and we miss them the whole time, I am happy that we made it happen. Happy 5th! To many more!

The Room:


The Hotel:


Our Anniversary dinner at Javier's.




The Pools:




My pool boy:


Standard (reading):


Town:


Buying crap for the kids in town:


Lounging in the pool:






It was the perfect little trip.

When we were gone we would call the kids. Hudson said "Stay in Mexico, Mom." So our kids were more than fine while we were gone. Wanna see proof? Ok. Here:



And they love their masks/capes. See:

2 comments:

Keus Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the mask pics!

Joannah said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 5 seems like the first "big" anniversary but I guess every year is special. I've heard great things about Cabo Azul, maybe we will aim for that trip on our 5TH! :)