Cannon has a shirt on it with a picture of an apple. JR and I act like we are the eating the apple.
Cannon says: No!!! It is just a-tend. (It took us a second to realize he was telling us that the apple was just 'pretend').
________________________________________________
In the car, I look back and see Cannon scratching his hand. (Probably needs some medicine on his ezcema, which he doesnt like having on).
Me to Cannon, who is clearly scratching his hand: Cannon, are you scratching your hand?
Cannon: No mommy, I am just clapping. (And proceeds to clap instead of scratch. First lie of many, I am sure).
________________________________________________
A police officer visited Hudson's this week at his school. After talking with Hudson I learned that the officer was talking about stranger danger.
I asked him if he would get in the car with someone he didn't know, even if the person offered candy or puppies.
Hudson said: Mommy, good thing strangers are all dead. They are extinct like dinosaurs.
(What?! Oh, and the teacher told me he wouldn't get in the back of the officer's car. Well, of course not! I tell him that's where bad guys go!)
_______________________________________________
Hudson after staying up past his bedtime: Mommy, my heart just isn't sleepy yet. All it wants to do is jump around and play.
_______________________________________________
Me to Hudson: I do NOT want you to turn 4 in a couple weeks!
Hudson: I have to mom. I just really really have to. But dont worry. You can still call me your baby. Even when I am 5 you can call me your baby.
_______________________________________________
7 years ago


3 comments:
These are my favorite posts
Oh my goodness...that last one where Hud said that he will always be your baby melted my heart.
those are so funny & so cute!!!
Post a Comment