Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What Hudson and Cannon Say....

Me: Ok, let's get ready for the beach.
Cannon: Yeah! Let's go!
Hudson: I dont want to go.
Cannon to me: Ok mom, let's go and just leave him here.

_______________________________________________________

Me: Hudson do you want cereal or french toast for breakfast??..... Hudson! Helllooooo? Do you want cereal or french toast for breakfast??
[No answer from Hudson.]
Cannon to Hudson: Hudson, look me in the eyes! Do you want cereal or french toast? Hudson! Look me in the eyes and answer me!
Me: Thanks Cannon.

_______________________________________________________

After Hudson scored two goals in soccer, JR and I said "Go Hudson! Try to get another!"
Hudson ran over and said, "Ok, I will try. But if I dont get another one, it will be ok."
Us: "Of course it will be ok!" Making us feel like crazy stage parents.
_______________________________________________________

JR and Cannon went to speedway a couple weeks ago, which Cannon LOVES. At around 9pm, JR told Cannon that they had to leave. Cannon said "No daddy. It isnt done yet. Go get another beer." Pretty good tactic to get Daddy to stay Cannon!

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

Cannon is just as funny as his big brother! So cute!!