
One of the best things I have ever done for myself (in my opinion) is start this blog and keep it up. I often find myself clicking on old posts and laughing out loud or crying at how young the boys look and how much they have grown. I love it and I am so glad I did this blog.
If I stop to think about why I continue to do this blog, the reasons are many. It is for myself in many ways. But really, the real reason is so the boys know how much I love them. So if there is ever a tomorrow when we are not together, they can look back at this blog and remember and see and re-experience all the things we did and all the things they said, how I felt, and most important, how much they are loved. I want them to always know that they are brave, strong, smart, and able to do anything they put their mind to. They won't appreciate it now (even though they LOVE to look back at pictures and videos) but hopefully one day.
And in the meantime, I LOVE to look back and get perspective and cry at the hard times and laugh at the funny times.


2 comments:
So true! You are an amazing mom! Love you!
The boys are brave, strong and smart because their Mom is brave, strong and smart!
Love you and the boys always,
Auntie
Post a Comment