
JR and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary this weekend. When he woke up on Saturday I told him to get ready and pack a bag because I had a surprise for him. Months ago I got tickets for Garth Brooks (his favorite) in Vegas and have been nearly bursting with this surprise for weeks and weeks. It was so hard to keep it in but I really wanted to surprise him.
The concert was one of the best I have ever been to. He is amazing (and I was worried I wouldnt know any songs). Our seats were fantastic too, which didnt hurt. It was a small venue and they were really strict about not taking photos. So this was taken right before it started.




I love celebrating our anniversary. It is an important date to me.

A big THANK YOU to my parents who watched the kids while we were gone - and it was also their anniversary!! Happy 34th Anniversary to them!


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment