Saturday, February 04, 2012

What Hudson and Cannon Say

At Hudson's end-of-the-year soccer party, he got a trophy. Cannon said "Oh my gosh!!! Hudson got a piston cup!!"


______________________________________________________

At the dinner table on Thanksgiving.
Us: Hudson what are you thankful for?
Hudson: Mommy and Daddy and Cannon
Us: Cannon, what are you thankful for?
Cannon: Cornbread.

______________________________________________________

In the car, on the way to school I was on the phone with someone from work. The boys were yelling: Who are you talking to?
When I got off the phone, I told them: I was talking to my boss, so you can't yell when I'm on the phone.
Hudson said: Oh, you were talking to Grandpa.

_______________________________________________________

On Cannon's birthday, Cannon and I ran into a lady in the bathroom when we were out to dinner.
She said to Cannon: Oh you are so cute, how old are you?
Cannon looked at me excited because he knew it was his birthday that day. So I said: Tell her when your birthday is.
Cannon looked at her and yelled excitedly: RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
______________________________________________________

Cannon: Look mom, a witch house!

_______________________________________________________

Cannon: Look mom, a broken house!

________________________________________________________

Cannon: Look mom, a dirty house! Wow, that house is messy!


_______________________________________________________

The boys are in the shower and this is the conversation as they play with soap and cups.
Hudson: Cannon, I am making Beer soup.
Cannon: I am making Wasabi Beer.
Hudson: No, Cannon, I have an idea -- make Miso Beer!
Me: How about you guys make Miso Soup and Wasabi Soup!
Hudson: No Mom, We are making Beers.
______________________________________________________

Hudson: Cannon, do you want to play with me?
Cannon: Ummmm, No. You always win, so I dont want to play with you.

No comments: