
Opening presents from Cannon. Cannon wanted to get him Monster Trucks and he picked them out himself.

Brother hug.

WOW! So cool!

Happy boy.

Playing in the paper house.

Coloring the paper house.

I then told the boys to get in the car for a surprise... Downtown Disney, lunch at Rain Forest Cafe. Hudson loves this place.

Birthday Sundae!

Then we walked to Ridemakerz for his present.

They pick the cars, then the pieces, then build it!

Hudson picked Red.

Cannon picked blue.

Loving their new cars.

Holding hands with Dad who met us for lunch.

The next day was his party at Sky High Trampolines. Monster Truck theme of course.

I took lots of pictures before people got there.

But once they got there, it was hard to get good pictures of them moving with my cell phone camera!

Too much food.

The cake I decorated.

To-Go Favors.

Our big five year old who told me he will never be too old to hug and kiss me and hold my hand every day. I am going to hold him to it.

Happy Birthday Hudson. We love you forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment