My boys are sleeping so much better than they used to. At least one of them gets up at night still, usually minutes after I fall asleep (how do they know?!?!) but so much better than before that I am not complaining.
Cannon is still in an awkward stage, where he needs a nap during the day, but when he takes one, he stays up until 11 at night. Ridiculously late in our household. Here is what we find when we go to bed and check on Cannon recently:
Get in bed buddy!
At nap time - he practically fell off the couch - but stayed asleep:
The car is a dangerous place if we are trying to keep Cannon awake and have him skip a nap.
Here is a picture of one Saturday morning. They both climbed into our bed and fell back asleep. They took over. I love this pic:
7 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment