Monday, September 24, 2012

First Day

Cannon's first day of preschool this year was a big success! He is at the same school but a different teacher and no big brother there to help! He was excited and did wonderful!






That also meant that Hudson and I had a few days together where it was just us. Any time I get to spend time alone with one kid, it is amazing. I let him pick where we went and what we did.

Pretend City.

Rain Forest Cafe.

Gator at Rain Forest.

Lego Store.

Pool.

Then came Hudson's first day of school. He was so excited and didnt seem nervous at all. But the first day was made into a big hoopla (with photographers!) and I think he got nervous. Drop offs havent been the most fun since then, but I know he is doing great during the day.

Orientation day - I got to hang with him at school.

First Day.



He's excited here in line... not nervous at all yet... there were some tears when we left (mommy too).

No comments: