Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Sports

Sports have started up again in our house. This season Cannon is playing soccer and Hudson is playing baseball. It keeps us extra busy but the boys love it!

Cannon had his first game this past weekend and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hudson, being born in April, didnt make the age cut off to play spring soccer when we was four years old. But Cannon does - and they are so cute. They are so little and he was so into it that the parents were absolutely cracking up laughing at the whole thing. He told me he "thinks he scored 5 goals." I think it was 3 or 4 but it doesnt matter. He L-O-V-E-S it and is so good out there. Fun little team with all his buddies from school and his cousin Rowen and JR is assistant coach!








Hudson had pictures this past weekend for his team, the Padres. JR is coaching and I am team mom so we are all involved!

No comments: