Monday, April 08, 2013

Mini Golf


A few weeks ago, Hudson was getting out of bed at night. A lot. We would do our nightly routine, put Hudson in bed and about a half hour later, he would come downstairs. And then again a half hour after that. And then a half hour after that. He was going to bed sooo much later than normal and I was having to wake him up every morning for school. We knew he was tired but we couldnt get him to stay in bed. He would come up with all sorts of excuses when he came down: From "I'm hungry" or "my nails need to be cut" to "God made me not tired so I have to stay up with you."

JR made a chart and told him if he stayed in bed for 7 days, we'd all go miniature golfing. He never got up again. The boys had so much fun. And luckily it wasnt crowded that night because the boys had no patience and were rushing through every hole and not waiting for us. Here's our mini golf outing.







No comments: