
I cannot believe Hudson is 6! We recently read the book called I Love You Forever. If you havent read that book, I dare you to read it without crying. Impossible. It is a children's book about a mom who rocks her son every night when he is deeply sleeping, even when he grows big, and sings to him "I love you forever...". She sings to him until she is too old and her adult son has to come to her house and rock his old mom and sings to her "I love you forever..." and then goes home and starts rocking his own child with the song. It is a tear jerker. And it reminds us all that this time goes fast. And our babies grow up. And sometimes we want the time to go fast and sometimes we cant wait to get out of a stage (no sleep, Terrible 3s that turned into Terrible 4s, etc) but be careful what you wish for because time does continue. And it is fast.
And now Hudson is 6. And I can barely carry him but I still try!

He was so excited to get a skeleton for his birthday!

And a skeleton book to go with it!

We went to the movies and saw the Croods (his birthday was during Spring Break).

And we went to dinner at Benihana with his friend.


Happy Birthday Hudson, I love you forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment