Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Because I have been so inconsistent lately about posting, I wanted to put a few pictures that I have been saving on my camera up here on the blog. A little bit of this, and that.

We took the boys to an Angel game a few weeks ago. We looked down and there was a ball that one of the players threw up to us. Hudson grabbed it. After some begging and bothering (we were behind the Astros dugout), the Astros tossed a ball to Cannon.

Hudson had a Wild West Day at school. He had a performance and a fun day of activities at school.

Cannon waiting patiently on Daddy's feet for the performance.

Sitting in their seats in the back of the new electric car.

Cousin trying it out too. Too bad there's only two jump seats back there!

An evening at the pizza parlor. I brought carrots and broccoli and passed out a quarted for every piece they ate.

Bath time.

Beard time.

No comments: