Monday, April 07, 2014

Hudson's Birthday and an Award

Hudson had a big week! On Thursday he turned 7 years old. It seems so old, so big.

Birthday breakfast before school!


Opening some presents.


Birthday dinner at Benihana (he got to bring the class Monkey home for his birthday and take it places).


Birthday with the cuzzies.


We got Hudson a set of Encyclopedias. This was the first night he got them. He looks up things in the research index and then grabs the book it directs him to. He loves them.


He didnt have school the day after his birthday so his class went to Pump it Up.




Happy birthday sweet, smart, loving boy. Your dad and I stared at you when you went to sleep on your birthday and we just cannot believe you are 7. You are growing up in front of our eyes and even though we love the little man you are turning in to, we want to slow time down and enjoy every second.


Hudson is getting so big, I can barely carry him. I will definitely be sad when that day comes.


And then today he got student of the month at school! He has been reading sooo much lately and his work is paying off. Not only does he love to read, but he is reading really well.









I was asking Hudson where a section of the books on his shelf went and he showed me that he puts them under the bed after he is done reading them...


No comments: