I had a regular doctor appointment today and had an ultra-sound to check the amniotic fluid levels. It was a quick ultra-sound and I have no photos to show for it, but it was really neat to see another shot of the baby. His/her hands were clenched and s/he was kicking me at the same time - and the head - my goodness, s/he looked like a real baby. I know that seems obvious, but I havent had an ultrasound for 13 weeks, so to get another chance to see the baby was amazing!
The baby is currently head down, though that can always change... Next appointment is in two weeks!


2 comments:
Cool picture!
Paul keeps asking me what your work plans are-- if you've thought that far. He keeps asking ME, of course, but he won't ask YOU. So I'm passing along the question . . .
Karen in San Diego
Dude, you know the sex, stop playing with all of our emotions.
Post a Comment