Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Waiting Game

I think I mentioned it before, but the most difficult part of pregnancy, in my opinion, is waiting for the baby to come out! The fact that it could happen at any time is completely consuming. In the middle of the night last night, not sleeping, I realized that JR and I are basically waiting for our lives to change. Don't get me wrong, we are enjoying our last moments together (it might be hours, days or weeks) by going to dinner and watching movies and spending a lot of time together, but there is also a sense of excitement that makes us all the more aware of the fact that we really are just WAITING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to BJs, try to get in. Get denied.

Go to California Pizza Kitchen, try to get in. Get denied.

Go to Moondoggies, get in. Watch the wife go through contractions throughout the meal, but keep so, "No, it can't be happening now..."

Wake up at 2AM, go the hospital.

Works every time.