This blog is so fun. Grandma Donna just e-mailed it to me, and I have loved looking at all the pictures. He truly is a beautiful baby boy, and I'm so glad I got to meet him several weeks ago. I also loved meeting the puppies as well.
You guys are doing such a great job as parents, and it's so great to hear how much you guys are enjoying parenthood and Hudson. I hope to see him again soon.
2 comments:
I just can't stop looking at his pictures!! He is the cutest little boy EVER!!!
Nicole & JR,
This blog is so fun. Grandma Donna just e-mailed it to me, and I have loved looking at all the pictures. He truly is a beautiful baby boy, and I'm so glad I got to meet him several weeks ago. I also loved meeting the puppies as well.
You guys are doing such a great job as parents, and it's so great to hear how much you guys are enjoying parenthood and Hudson. I hope to see him again soon.
Love,
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment