He is beautiful. I love the name! And he has the roundest head I've ever seen on a newborn! Delinda, Paul and I were just commenting that he has the head of a c-section baby (which we meant as a compliment). Congratulations on becoming a mom to Hudson! Karen http://bsinchina.blogspot.com
What a beautiful baby you and JR have created!! Your family is truely blessed. I will never forget this time in your life, thank you for sharing it with me!!
Congratulations to your family. He is so beautiful and you can see that he is surrounded by love. Enjoy your special time with him and treasure every moment. The pictures are so great. Let us know when you are ready for a visit. Keri, Joe Marrissa and Macy.
6 comments:
He is absolutely adorable...thanks for letting me be part of the big day. Can't wait to see the entire Reynolds family again very soon. Love you!
He is beautiful. I love the name! And he has the roundest head I've ever seen on a newborn! Delinda, Paul and I were just commenting that he has the head of a c-section baby (which we meant as a compliment). Congratulations on becoming a mom to Hudson!
Karen
http://bsinchina.blogspot.com
YAY!
What a beautiful baby you and JR have created!! Your family is truely blessed. I will never forget this time in your life, thank you for sharing it with me!!
Way to go! Hope you're getting "some" sleep and everything went well. Congrats!
JCF, MM, & RF
Congratulations to your family. He is so beautiful and you can see that he is surrounded by love. Enjoy your special time with him and treasure every moment. The pictures are so great. Let us know when you are ready for a visit. Keri, Joe Marrissa and Macy.
Post a Comment