7 years ago
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
A mommy for two weeks
I have been putting photos up for the past two weeks but I have yet to actually write anything. I am not quite sure where to begin or what to write. Hudson was born two weeks ago and that means I have been a mommy for two weeks. I still cannot get used to saying that.... I have a two week old son... I am a mommy... C R A Z Y! At the same time, it feels as if Hudson has been with us forever. I cannot remember not having him. I do have fond memories of uninterrupted sleep but I am even enjoy getting up with him in the middle of the night because it is just him and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is such an indescribable feeling to ba a MOMMY and I'm so happy you are experiencing it! I feel like I'm going to be saying this forever, but all of us at the Yadrick house are so proud of you and JR!
Nicole, you are a wonderful mommy...what a lucky boy Hudson is!
Post a Comment