Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Am Officially Crazy for Smiles

A couple days ago Hudson was in the swing and found his eyes (he was looking at the animals on his swing's mobile), he found his hand (he was simultaneously sucking on his hand), and he found his voice (when he wasnt sucking, he was cooing away). It is amazing. He is smiling and laughing all the time... and now that we are getting sleep I cannot stop thinking about how much I love being a mother and how I want a ton more kids. I know.... I am officially crazy! I do NOT want more kids now -- but I think it is a little crazy that I am even able to consider more kids at all right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast!! He looks like such a big baby now--so cute! I can't believe he is smiling at the book already! He is so special.
Hudson--I can't wait to kiss your cheeks on Wednesday. I love you!