7 years ago
Friday, May 25, 2007
I Have Two Witnesses
Last night my Aunt Rose and my cousin Tracy were here and we put Hudson on his belly for some Tummy Time. We were just going to watch him hold up his head and so what he did next was amazing... He started scooting across the blanket. He was literally using his legs and arms and moved about 2 feet. No Joke. I had two witnesses. We didnt cheat and didnt help him - he did it ALL on his own. I swear. He was so cute and so proud of himself and so exhausted after. In fact, in the middle of crawling he lay flattened on the blanket without moving he was so tired. Then he picked his head up and crawled a little more. I took a couple pictures and then the stupid camera said "Empty Battery." I couldnt believe my camera died at a time like this....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He sounds like he'll be athletic! He's soo cute. xoxo Cheryl
Post a Comment