If Hudson could talk he would probably say "Maaaaawwwmm... stop kissing me." I cannot help it - I look at him every day in amazement that I helped make this little person who is smiling and laughing and looking up at me. This little baby boy who relies on me and trusts me for everything in his life. It is also crazy that that my body alone is able to sustain his little life by producing the perfect milk for his little body. He is growing so fast that some days I have to just stare at him trying to figure out all the little changes that keep occuring. It has been an incredible experience - full of the best rewards. I keep saying that it is the most amazing thing JR and I have ever done - (and at times the most challenging). I would not change my "mommy role" for the world and we realize how lucky and fortunate our family is.
No comments:
Post a Comment