A year ago today I was sitting for the first day of the Bar Exam... I was one month pregnant without knowing it and my biggest concern was getting through the three day test! I stayed with my friend Lauren in San Diego and this photo is us the morning of the exam with our clear zip lock bags (the only thing permitted into the test along with out laptops). I get anxious just looking at this photo and thinking back to the stress, pressure and crazyness of that test...

And now here are some photos of my life today. Exactly one year later, I took my three month old son to the aquarium.... Which by the way, Hudson LOVED it there!!!



Hudson, Cousin Gianna, and friend Nico.
2 comments:
I love it! Although that picture definitely makes me nervous...and just think, next weekend, you'll be sipping margaritas, relaxing in the desert :) love you!
I didn't even think to snap a photo of us this summer!
Karen in San Diego
Post a Comment