Hudson is 5 months old today... Where did the time go?? He is getting so big and can do so much more than he could just a few weeks ago. It is amazing how fast the time flies... He gets up on his knees and scoots around pretty well (not crawling yet though!) We also had to lower the mattress in Hudson's crib today because here is what I saw on the monitor the other day when he was supposed to take a nap... Here is my first attempt at uploading a video... I just figured out that my camera takes videos and then I finally figured how to get them on to the blog. So here is my first clip - nothing really special but you get a little taste of Hudson talking...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I loved the video. I hear you might be able to come down and see us (and TEADAM, that's what I call them now)at the beach house in SD. We can watch Hud if you guys want to go to lunch or hang on the beach for a while. There are some great bars that Hud and I can go visit to keep him out of the hot sun.
I know you won't mind.
Anyway. I hope to see you, JR and Hudson Cole on the 15th or 16th. I love you all. Uncle T
1 comment:
He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I loved the video. I hear you might be able to come down and see us (and TEADAM, that's what I call them now)at the beach house in SD. We can watch Hud if you guys want to go to lunch or hang on the beach for a while. There are some great bars that Hud and I can go visit to keep him out of the hot sun.
I know you won't mind.
Anyway. I hope to see you, JR and Hudson Cole on the 15th or 16th. I love you all. Uncle T
Post a Comment