Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ferber Update

Night 1: Hudson slept 8 hours and 15 minutes straight. He cried for a total of 12 minutes before falling asleep, with me going in there to calm him down (and calm myself down) twice. He went back to sleep for two more hours after he woke up and ate and got a diaper change.

Night 2: Hudson cried for a total of 7 minutes before falling asleep and slept 5 1/2 hours. It sounded like he had a nightmare when he did wake up so I soothed for a couple minutes, then left the room and he fell back asleep on his own.

Night 3: Hudson did not cry at all when I put him in his crib. He slept 8 hours straight, woke up ate, got a diaper change and went back to sleep for 2 1/2 more hours.

Maybe this is working... we will see!

1 comment:

l + b said...

Yay, progress! The twins I nannied for in law school were on the Ferber schedule, and they slept great without fussing at bedtime.