Where has the time gone? Hudson is 6 months old today and he has just recently had his first solid food (which really isnt all that 'solid'). I know lots of babies eat before 6 months but Hudson's pediatrician recommended that we wait until he was 6 months old and we liked his reasoning and agreed. So despite the fact that Hudson has seemed interested in food for awhile, we have waited. So up until now, he has had almost entirely breast milk. I say almost because a couple times we have tried formula and he has basically spit it out. I am actually very proud of the fact that he has only had breast milk because even though it is challenging and demanding for mom, I know it is best for him and his little body!!
Here is his first time eating:
This is his second time - he is already grabbing the spoon because we cant get the food to him fast enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment