Friday, July 11, 2008

Faux-Hawk

Ok, I am pretty sure Hudson doesnt have enough hair for a mohawk or a faux-hawk, but Hudson did get a cool new hair cut. It is actually pretty much identical to the haircut/style JR has, so I need to get a picture of them together. But here are some photos of Hudson's cool new hair do.
(If you click to enlarge, you can see Hudson's new fat lip from running and hitting the cement in the backyard yesterday- sounds bad but it honestly happens daily around here as he gets faster and faster and refuses to slow down or be careful. He is ALL BOY.)



5 comments:

The Vandagriff's said...

When did Hud get so big? I just saw him and he grew already since then. Soooo cute!

Tracy Morrison said...

He looks SOOOO old and cute! I love his new 'do!

sweetb said...

looking coy in that last one, there Huds! you are so freakin cute....yes, your lil' buddy Campbell is right behind you in the fat lip o' the day club. good grief.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest haircut ever!

Kara Ritter said...

Love the haircut... He looks so much older!!!! He is SO cute!