Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lovin' JetBlue

We headed up to SF this weekend for a little getaway. We are all assuming that it will be much harder for us to travel in a couple months and wanted to squeeze in a little vacation. Unfortunately, I only took a couple photos: the belly photos in the last post below and these:
Hudson was PERFECT on the flights - though I am not sure he would have lasted much longer. The 50 minute flight is about as long as he sits still - and that is REALLY good for him. I gave him all sorts of treats and activities to keep him busy. But you gotta love the JetBlue television - with animal planet and some cartoon channel on it.


And then there is this one - with the pretty background and me with the sun in my face, eating an ice cream. Interesting - note to self - take more photos so you have more to choose from.


Thank you Anthony Family for letting us stay in the condo and playing with Hudson!

No comments: