I cannot believe 2008 is over. It was another big year for our family. JR and I both turned 30 and Hudson turned 1! But more important, 2008 will be remembered as Cannon's birth year and will forever be special because of it.
2009 will hopefully be a little more mellow for us. Our 3rd anniversary is next week, Hudson turns 2 in April and of course, Cannon will be 1 at the end of the year. We do not plan on getting pregnant again this year - though it would be funny since I was pregnant in 2006 and 2007 (with Hudson) and then 2008 with Cannon and then if we did get pregnant it would be the end of 2009 and 2010... so that would mean that I would be pregnant in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. Haha. I guess that isnt that funny.
Anyways, we hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year and we wish you the best for 2009!


No comments:
Post a Comment