Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"We Lost Him" & "Get a Battery"

Here are a couple funny Hudson stories. I love that he is talking now. It is hilarious to hear what goes on in his little brain....

I took Hudson to his gym class the other morning and Cannon stayed home with Grandpa Tommy and Grandma Guin. The teacher asked Hudson where his brother Cannon was (since Cannon is usually strapped to my chest in some sling device when we go to class now). Hudson looked around, put his hands over his mouth (as if to say 'OH NO') and then shouted "We lost him!" The teacher and I thought that was pretty funny.

Another day, a light in the living room was off and Hudson wanted me to turn it on. I told him it was broken - I dont know why, but there was already another light on in the room. He then said "Mommy, get a battery!" He wanted me to 'fix' the light that I told him was broken. I didnt even know he knew what a battery was before this little conversation.

No comments: