Monday, December 08, 2008

Bye-Bye Bo-Bo


Before the baby came, I had a long list of things 'To Do' which included getting Hudson in a Big Boy bed and getting him off the bottle. Well, the Big Boy bed was unsuccessful - he would not stay in the bed nor the room (even though I put a gate at the door - he climbed it). So he is still in the crib (but the crib mattress is on the ground because he climbed out when it was at the lowest rung). Unsuccessful.

A couple days ago, JR couldn't find a bottle at bedtime so he gave Hudson a sippy cup. Hudson took it and we havent used a bottle since. I knew he wasnt very attached to bottles (I mean, I think he is attached to the milk - not the bottle). He isnt the kind of kid who walked around with a bottle or had them at any other time but bedtime. But I still thought he would give us at least a little fight. But nope. He seems to have forgotten (or never cared in the first place) about the actual bottle. So successful (even though it was without intention). So our Big Boy is getting even bigger!

No comments: