Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brothers

I was really worried about Hudson meeting his new brother for the first time. He knew I had a baby in my belly, but I doubt he really knew what that meant - that he was getting a new addition to the family - permanently! I am sure things will change, but Hudson is doing really well. The first day back, Hudson and Grandma brought cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday" to Cannon, then said "Hi Baby" and after that Hudson pretty much ignored Cannon the rest of the day.
It was pretty funny when Auntie Kelly came over and held Cannon - Hudson yelled "No, my baby! Mommy's baby!" which was pretty cute... and shows me that Hudson does know that Cannon is ours!


It took a couple days for Hudson to hold Cannon but he did it when he was ready.




And Hudson is giving Cannon a kiss before he goes to sleep - he says "Baby kiss too" after he gives mommy a kiss.


Hudson gets a little upset when Cannon cries:


For the most part Hudson is doing really well adjusting (so far) and I will have to continue to show him lots of attention, especially since Cannon is sleeping so much right now during the day!

1 comment:

Kara Ritter said...

So sweet... Those two are going to be trouble! LOL :)