Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PF Star

We just found out that Hudson is going to be in a magazine next month for some Paul Frank ads! It's kind of a weird photo they chose/did but sooo cool that he is going to be in the ads!! He is also going to be on the Paul Frank website soon, so stay tuned!

I love how the photo says "hug the deejay" on it - and my little Hudman is the deejay!

9 comments:

Tracy Morrison said...

NO WAY!! Hudman is the cutest little model DJ ever! I'm so proud of him!

Claudia said...

They could not have choosen a better bubba bear! I luv him!

Walters Family said...

Oh my God! He is too cute!!

pandamonium said...

This is sweet. Let us know which magazine

The Vandagriff's said...

So cute. Congrats Hudman!

Anonymous said...

MC HUDMAN to y'all....whas up???

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! i love the ring

Joannah said...

Go DJ Hudson!

Kara Ritter said...

That is SO cute!!! Love his little face!