I think kids say such funny things. Here are a couple recent ones from Hudson...
Hudson was watching some show this morning and got really interested in the commercial for this toy dog that can swim when it is put in water. Hudson said "I need that!" I asked him what he needed it for and he replied "I need that for the bath!" I asked him where to get it from and he said "At the store! I need money. I dont have any in pockets.... I need bigger pockets!"
Where did he learn 'need' from??? And I guess these commercials work on kids...
I handed Hudson a graham cracker while he was in the jogger today. He put his hands together in an excited clasp and said "I love rectangles!" He is so funny.
7 years ago


3 comments:
He is hilarious and soooo funny!
I meant to say "sooo smart"!
so funny..Hailee saw that dog around Christmas time and NEEDED it too... so cute!
Post a Comment